ΜΟΝΙΜΗ ΑΔΕΙΑ ΕΠΕΝΔΥΤΗ
PERMANENT INVESTOR'S RESIDENCE PERMIT IN GREECE
For Owners of real estate in Greece worth from 250.000 euros
Do you own a property in Greece worth 250.000 euros?
Intending to buy property in Greece from 250.000 euros?
The definition of "real estate" means the possession of 1 (one) or several properties in Greece for a total amount of at least 250,000 euros.
1) the purchase of real estate in Greece worth at least 250,000 euros (the purchase can be for a less amount and the owner can apply for a residence permit provided that the state price of the property reaches the above-mentioned state price.
1a) the property can be a land plot and further construction (a total sum of at least 250,000 euros)
2) payment of the entire value of the acquired property strictly through the bank (in no case, cash) or payment by bank check in the name of the seller when you make a notariy purchase contract.
3) issue of a residence permit for a period of 5 years with a simple / any Shenghen visa and legaly entry to Greece.
4) family members of the investor have the right for the same residence permit (spouses, cohabitants, children under 21, parents of spouses on both sides)
5) After 7 years of ownership of this category of residence permit, you will have right to apply for the Hellenic citizenship.
- investor fee for issue of a residence permit 2,000 euros.
- adult family members fee (who have reached the age of 18) is 150 euros.
- proof of kinship (birth certificate with seal Apostille)
- medical insurance, rates on age, see below - insurance for 1 year.
A residence permit is issued within 1 month from the date of submission of all necessary documents to the competent migration service after the delivery of biometric data (biometric data must also be submitted by children who have reached the age of 6 years).
Our office successfully and efficiently accompanies the issue of this category of residence permit,
for more information please contact us!